Thursday, July 21, 2011

Meet My New Girls


I love, love, love cows, so when I stumbled upon this painting it was love at first sight. I have always had a passion for interior design and fell into it as a profession several years ago. Needless to say I have always had a flair for the unique and odd statement piece to put in my house. This piece speaks to my odd sense of humor and style. These two lovely girls are prominently placed in my dinning room overlooking our family meals. Good thing I was raised vegetarian and we don't eat beef. Can you imagine the guilt sitting there eating a burger or steak with these two lovely gals staring at you. For the record my 8 year old thinks the picture is great, my 11 year old on the other hand says it's a creepy painting. That's the thing I love about art, everyone has an opinion. Believe me this piece has made for some interesting responses by my dinner guest.

No comments:

Post a Comment