Monday, October 5, 2009

Favorite GF Pasta Brand


Ahhh, the search for a good GF pasta. I don't know about you guys but my daughter and I were quite upset at the thought of giving up pasta. We have tried all kinds of gluten free pasta, brown rice, white rice, spinach, and corn, you name it I've tried it. Much to my disappointment the pasta always seemed to fall short either in taste or texture. Needless to say when I stumbled across this Ancient Harvest Quinoa pasta I was a little sceptical. Much to my surprise it held up to my standards both in taste and texture. Livy was so excited the first I made mac & cheese. The pasta held together without getting slimy and gross, believe it or not it held up like the "real" stuff. Ya, as if our food isn't real but that's another rant for another day:) You can buy it in bulk online or at most health food stores. I have even found it a Kroger a couple times. For more info check out their website www.quinoa.net

No comments:

Post a Comment