Tuesday, October 20, 2009

GF Cosmetics I Love This Company



Who would have thought that when I found out I had Celiac that would mean I had to trash all my makeup. For years I have struggled with rosasea so natural healthy cosmetics have always been a priority of mine. Never in a million years would I have thought about checking my makeup bag for gluten. Sure enough after a thorough check almost every product I used had gluten in it. So here I was again on yet another G-free search. I tried all kinds of companies but didn't like the feel of many of the products. Most were to heavy or chalky feeling and the lipstick was pretty much a chap stick. If I'm going to take the time to use a product how about giving me some great colors, a light airy natural feel, and all day coverage. Well here you go people I found a company I LOVE. Drum roll please......and the company is AfterGlow Cosmetics. I love their products they have great colors and my skin hasn't felt so calm and healthy in years. My rosacea has calmed down and most would look at me and never know I struggled with painfully sensitive skin. Check out their website they have some great stuff http://www.afterglowcosmetics.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment